ACNS 2017 Student Grant Program (already closed)
The ACNS 2017 student grant program provides stipends to assist with travel and accommodation expenses for full-time students whose paper is accepted, who have paid the conference fee, and will present the paper at ACNS 2017.
Application deadline for stipends is May 12th.
Notifications of eligible applicants will be sent around 10 days after the deadline.
Please read the rest of this page carefully;
it contains important information regarding materials and deadlines.
Quick Reference for Applicants
- Complete the online grant application form (already closed).
Your Statement is the most important part of your application: it should describe your current research projects and how the conference will relate to it and be helpful, and claim how your paper is attractive to ACNS 2017 attendees.
- Ask your supervisor to email a recommendation to ACNS 2017 Organization Committee (email address: acns2017-stipend *at* crypto-cybersec.comm.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp (please replace *at* with @)). The advisor is required to send the email from the advisor's email address specifying the affiliation, not from the Gmail or Yahoo email address.
- Do make conference reservations on or before the application deadline.
Scan your student ID card and send it to
acns2017-stipend *at* crypto-cybersec.comm.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
(please replace *at* with @).
State on the email that you are a grant applicant and send it Attn: Prof. Eiji Takimoto (stipend), Ritumeikan University.
All materials must arrive at ACNS 2017 organizing committee on or before the application deadline. Late applications and materials will not be considered.
Eligible applicants will be determined by the paper and the statement
Stipend grants will be determined by comparative assessment among applicants.
Grants will be issued on site of ACNS 2017, where the eligible applicant is required to bring the followings:
- Your student ID
- Your passport
- Your supervisor's recommendation
- A copy of the payment receipt of your flight to Japan
- Stub of your air ticket
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the ACNS 2017 Conference, firstname.lastname@example.org.